Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
Up To Date
Thu December 20, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List: December 20-23, 2012
Looking for something to do this weekend? Let Brian McTavish & Up To Date make your plans for you.
Mayan Calendar Bashes
It Ain’t Over Till It’s Over!
Celebrity Apocalypse, 7 p.m. Friday, Fishtank Performance Studio, 1715 Wyandotte, $8
End of the World Party, 7 p.m. Friday, Arts Asylum, 1000 Ninth, $10
The Longest Night Ball, 9 p.m. Friday, Metropolitan Ensemble Theatre, 3604 Main, $25
fishtanktheater.blogspot.com, theartsasylum.org, metkc.org
Santa-suited pub crawl
Martini Corner, Westport, Waldo
6 p.m. Saturday
Photos with the Grinch
10 to 11:30 a.m., noon to 1:30 p.m. Saturday
City Market, 205 E. Fifth
Martina McBride "Joy to the World Tour"
Country music Christmas concert
8 p.m. Thursday
Midland Theatre, 1228 Main
Owen/Cox Dance: "The Nutcracker" and "The Mouse King"
Fifteen musicians of the People's Liberation Big Band, horn sculptor Mark Southerland, artist Peregrine Honig and students from the Paseo Academy of the Performing Arts
8 p.m. Saturday
Folly Theater, 1020 Central
Tickets: $10 to $50