Most Active Stories
- Hobby Lobby Ruling A Win For Kansas City Construction Company
- Johnson County Ranked One Of The 'Easiest' Places To Live In U.S.
- Neighborhoods In Kansas City's Historic Northeast Move Beyond City Ordinance
- The Story Behind Kansas City's House Of Cards
- Missouri And Kansas Among Worst States For New Parents
Up to Date
Thu December 6, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List, Dec. 7-9
Looking for something to do this weekend? Let Brian McTavish & Up To Date make your plans for you.
Steve Forbert, Troubadour time: 8 p.m. Friday at Knuckleheads Saloon, 2715 Rochester.
Les Miserables, Broadway classic: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 1 and 6 p.m. Sunday at the Music Hall, 301 W. 13th St. Tickets: $30 to $110
Kevin Pollak, stand-up comedy: 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 7:30 and 9:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Kansas City Improv, 7260 NW 87th Zona Rosa, Kansas City North. Tickets: $22
Cody Simpson, teen pop: 7 p.m. Saturday at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main. Tickets: $30
Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Lost Christmas Eve: Sunday at 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. at the Sprint Center. Tickets: $32, $40.50, $50.50, $60.50 or $70.50.