Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Wed November 27, 2013
Tuning Up The Turkey: Thanksgiving Food And Wine
Thanksgiving means turkey, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie… and all the carbs you could want. Although we’ve all got our tried and true favorites, you won’t ruffle too many feathers if you try a couple of new dishes this year.
On Wednesday's Up to Date, Room 39’s Ted Habiger joins us to help you add some flavor to your Thanksgiving spread. And if your turkey’s not the only thing that needs a little sauce, wine expert Doug Frost has you covered with suggestions for your Thanksgiving libations.
- Ted Habiger, owner and chef of Room 39
- Doug Frost, master sommelier and master of wine
Need some tips on turkey carving? Ted Habiger has you covered in this video from KCUR's Julie Denesha: