Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon April 14, 2014
Tell KCUR: What Do You Say To Kids After A Community Tragedy?
Sunday’s shootings at Jewish centers in Johnson County raise a lot of questions for law enforcement and the victims’ families.
But as the news continues to pick up more local, national and even international attention, the shootings may prompt questions from little ones.
We want to know how you’re explaining the recent shootings to them.
Tell KCUR: What do you say to kids after a community tragedy?
You also can leave us a message at 816-235-2881 or email us at email@example.com.
We’ll share your stories online and on the air Thursday during our 10 a.m. daily talk show, Central Standard.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online. See our latest questions and your answers.
Up to Date