In an ideal world, what should teaching be like? Should teachers be philosophers, innovators or ... computers? We'll hear from teachers, current and former, and an education thinker about the teacher of the future.
- Arthur Levine, President of the Woodrow Wilson Foundation
- Cristin Blunt, teacher at an alternative school in Shawnee Mission
- Colleen Power, homeschool mom and teacher
- Matthew Oates, involved with Friends of Hale Cook and candidate for Kansas City Public Schools board
- Sylvia Maria Gross, Senior Producer of KCUR's Central Standard and former teacher
- Tony Kline, Superintendent, University Academy
- Kyle Palmer, KCUR reporter