Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- Finding Kansas City's Hidden Food Gems
Up to Date
Wed February 13, 2013
Parents, Teens & Dating
Love is in the air… and maybe striking some terror in the hearts of parents.
On Thursday's Up to Date, psychologist Wes Crenshaw joins us with his rules for teenage dating. We'll talk about long term teen and young adult relationships, managing long distance teen relationships and more.
Dr. Wes Crenshaw is a Kansas Licensed Psychologist and Board Certified in Couples and Family Psychology (ABPP). He has served families in Lawrence and surrounding area since 1999 and owns Family Psychological Services in Lawrence. He is co-author of the Double Take column published weekly since 2004 and currently in Monday's GO! section of the Lawrence Journal World, and Dear Dr. Wes: Real Life Advice for Teens; and Real Life Advice for Parents of Teens based on eight years of columns. He received his PhD from the University of Kansas in 1994, was licensed in 1995 and founded an internship for doctoral students in Topeka in 1996. He co-founded the Family Therapy Institute Midwest in 1999 and served as its director until December 2010. Learn more at www.dr-wes.com.
Up to Date