Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Sun June 16, 2013
Moving Back In With The 'Rents
Dr. Wes Crenshaw is a Kansas Licensed Psychologist and board certified in Couples and Family Psychology (ABPP). He has served families in Lawrence and surrounding area since 1999 and owns Family Psychological Services in Lawrence. He is co-author of the Double Take column published weekly since 2004 and currently in Monday's GO! section of the Lawrence Journal World, and Dear Dr. Wes: Real Life Advice for Teens; and Real Life Advice for Parents of Teens based on eight years of columns. He received his PhD from the University of Kansas in 1994, was licensed in 1995 and founded an internship for doctoral students in Topeka in 1996. He co-founded the Family Therapy Institute Midwest in 1999 and served as its director until December 2010. Learn more at www.dr-wes.com.
Up to Date