Most Active Stories
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Sun June 16, 2013
Moving Back In With The 'Rents
Dr. Wes Crenshaw is a Kansas Licensed Psychologist and board certified in Couples and Family Psychology (ABPP). He has served families in Lawrence and surrounding area since 1999 and owns Family Psychological Services in Lawrence. He is co-author of the Double Take column published weekly since 2004 and currently in Monday's GO! section of the Lawrence Journal World, and Dear Dr. Wes: Real Life Advice for Teens; and Real Life Advice for Parents of Teens based on eight years of columns. He received his PhD from the University of Kansas in 1994, was licensed in 1995 and founded an internship for doctoral students in Topeka in 1996. He co-founded the Family Therapy Institute Midwest in 1999 and served as its director until December 2010. Learn more at www.dr-wes.com.
Up to Date