Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue September 4, 2012
Jacob Andrews Remembered & Recognized
On Tuesday's Central Standard, we’re joined by Laurie Turner, the mother of the late military Specialist Jacob Andrews. She was on the program last year, mere months after her son took his own life.
Time cannot heal all wounds.
Not when a mother is without her son. A one-year old boy without a father. Not when a young man’s life ends after losing a battle with PTSD. But now a year later, we'll hear about her mission to honor the late Kansas City soldier.
Overlooked and cut loose by the Army, veteran’s life spirals to an end (Stars and Stripes Magazine)
Remembering Jacob (Stars and Stripes Magazine)
GI who died of suicide to receive long-sought combat recognition (Stars and Stripes Magazine)
Anatomy of an Army Veteran (Off The Base)
Around the Nation