Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Tue April 29, 2014
Exercise As A Cure-All
One doctor says he has the ultimate cure-all— and it’s not from a pharmacy.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we examine the “exercise cure” and how it seems to decrease disease and improve general health.
- Dr. Jordan Metzl, sports medicine physician at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York City
HEAR MORE: Dr. Jordan Metzl speaks at 7 p.m. May 1 at Unity Temple on The Plaza, 707 W. 47th St., Kansas City, Mo. For tickets, contact Rainy Day Books.