Most Active Stories
- World Series Is Like A 'Three Hour Commercial' For Kansas City
- Voter Guide To Missouri Amendment 3 On Teacher Tenure
- Voter Guide To Missouri Amendment 10 On Gubernatorial Power
- Here Are The Prophetic Lyrics To Viral 'Royals' Parody Song
- World Series National Anthem Update: Game 6, Kansas City Symphony; Game 7, Joyce DiDonato
Up to Date
Mon December 16, 2013
Debate Still Rages Over KCI Rebuilding Ideas
Whether or not to rebuild KCI is still a hotly-debated topic, and Kansas City voters might have a say in the matter.
In the second part of Monday's Up to Date, the issue at hand is whether the airport, built in the early 1970s, can still efficiently serve the community's needs with its current infrastructure.
- Bob Berkibile, principal of the architecture firm BNIM
- Dave Fowler, retired managing partner of KPMG’s Kansas City office
HEAR MORE: The Mayor’s Airport Terminal Advisory Group holds its next meeting at which the public can speak Tuesday at 7:30 a.m., in the 26th floor Council Chambers of City Hall, 414 E. 12th St. Kansas City, Mo.
VIDEO: In August, members of the committee took a backstage tour of KCI, and this is what they saw: