Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Sun July 29, 2012
Crowdfunding For Civic And Arts Projects
On Monday’s Central Standard, we'll take a look at crowdfunding, a way area projects are creating monetary opportunities in the digital landscape.
Jase Wilson, the CEO of Neighbor.ly, stops by to talk about the ways crowdfunding is transforming the way people can invest in the city.
Then later in the hour, arts reporter Laura Spencer joins us to discuss local artists and arts initiatives funding their projects online.
Business & Tech