Most Active Stories
- Historians Recommend The Best 20 Books About Kansas City
- Report: Medicaid Expansion In Missouri Would Yield Up to $100M In Annual Savings
- First-Ever National Coal Ash Regs Disappoint Missouri Environmentalists
- How The Kansas-Missouri State Line Became A Road
- School Closings In The Kansas City Metro For January 7
Sun July 29, 2012
Crowdfunding For Civic And Arts Projects
On Monday’s Central Standard, we'll take a look at crowdfunding, a way area projects are creating monetary opportunities in the digital landscape.
Jase Wilson, the CEO of Neighbor.ly, stops by to talk about the ways crowdfunding is transforming the way people can invest in the city.
Then later in the hour, arts reporter Laura Spencer joins us to discuss local artists and arts initiatives funding their projects online.
Business & Tech