Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Sun July 29, 2012
Crowdfunding For Civic And Arts Projects
On Monday’s Central Standard, we'll take a look at crowdfunding, a way area projects are creating monetary opportunities in the digital landscape.
Jase Wilson, the CEO of Neighbor.ly, stops by to talk about the ways crowdfunding is transforming the way people can invest in the city.
Then later in the hour, arts reporter Laura Spencer joins us to discuss local artists and arts initiatives funding their projects online.
Business & Tech