Most Active Stories
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- Timeline: Same-Sex Marriage In Missouri And Kansas
- NPR, KCUR To Make Changes To Broadcast Clock
- Lawrence Residents Weigh In On Plans For East 9th Street
Sun July 29, 2012
Crowdfunding For Civic And Arts Projects
On Monday’s Central Standard, we'll take a look at crowdfunding, a way area projects are creating monetary opportunities in the digital landscape.
Jase Wilson, the CEO of Neighbor.ly, stops by to talk about the ways crowdfunding is transforming the way people can invest in the city.
Then later in the hour, arts reporter Laura Spencer joins us to discuss local artists and arts initiatives funding their projects online.
Business & Tech