Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Up to Date
Fri January 17, 2014
Checking Out KC's Restaurant Scene
Something smells good in Kansas City these days, and the upcoming restaurant week is just the thing to show it off.
In the first part of Friday's Up to Date, we get a preview of what’s to come during restaurant week and take a bite of the local food scene with The Kansas City Star’s Jill Silva and Recommended Daily blogger Jonathan Bender.
- Jill Silva, food editor at The Kansas City Star and editor of the Chowtown blog
- Jonathan Bender, creator of Recommended Daily
EAT MORE: Kansas City Restaurant Week takes place Jan. 17 to Jan. 26. Click here for a list of participating restaurants.
Up to Date