Most Active Stories
- WATCH: Two Time-Lapse Videos That May Make Kansas City Lovers Cry
- Food Critics: The Best Restaurant Ambiance In Kansas City
- St. Joseph School Board Fires Another Administrator, Demotes HR Director
- Two Kansas City Metro Schools Moving To Year-Round Calendar
- St. Joseph School Board Ousts Superintendent
Up to Date
Tue July 22, 2014
Building Up KC With Local Entrepreneurs
Whether it’s a bakery or a tech firm, running your own business is no cakewalk. Developing one from the ground up takes a lot of hard work and planning.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we talk with some local entrepreneurs about how they got started, the difficulties they encounter and what the future might hold for them. We also talk about why their relationship with the community matters so much and how they stay profitable.
- Donna Yadrich, founder of AudreySpirit
- Mike Farmer, CEO of Leap2
- Ryan Bennet, Vice-President of Idle Smart
- Jeffrey S. Hornsby, interim director of the Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation