Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- St. Joseph School District Braces For Fallout In Wake Of Federal Investigation
- FBI And State Auditor Investigating St. Joseph School District
- Meet The People Waiting In Line For The IKEA Opening
- Missouri’s E-Cigarette Veto Override May Lead To Showdown With FDA
Up to Date
Tue July 22, 2014
Building Up KC With Local Entrepreneurs
Whether it’s a bakery or a tech firm, running your own business is no cakewalk. Developing one from the ground up takes a lot of hard work and planning.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we talk with some local entrepreneurs about how they got started, the difficulties they encounter and what the future might hold for them. We also talk about why their relationship with the community matters so much and how they stay profitable.
- Donna Yadrich, founder of AudreySpirit
- Mike Farmer, CEO of Leap2
- Ryan Bennet, Vice-President of Idle Smart
- Jeffrey S. Hornsby, interim director of the Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation