Most Active Stories
- LISTEN: How Kansas City Barbecue Became Famous, Explained In 90 Seconds
- How Kansas City And Baltimore Match Up Outside The Baseball Diamond
- How The Royals Chose Between Two Of The Coolest Songs Ever
- Listen To The Staff At WYPR In Baltimore Congratulate The Royals
- Four Playoff Teams, One Kansas City Firm: Populous Rules The Ballparks
Up to Date
Tue July 22, 2014
Building Up KC With Local Entrepreneurs
Whether it’s a bakery or a tech firm, running your own business is no cakewalk. Developing one from the ground up takes a lot of hard work and planning.
On Tuesday's Up to Date, we talk with some local entrepreneurs about how they got started, the difficulties they encounter and what the future might hold for them. We also talk about why their relationship with the community matters so much and how they stay profitable.
- Donna Yadrich, founder of AudreySpirit
- Mike Farmer, CEO of Leap2
- Ryan Bennet, Vice-President of Idle Smart
- Jeffrey S. Hornsby, interim director of the Regnier Institute for Entrepreneurship and Innovation