Up To Date
Weekdays at 11 a.m.
- Hosted by Steve Kraske
Up to Date focuses on pressing issues, both local and national, including politics, economics, planning and design, history and culture — topics that have an impact on the lives of the Greater Kansas City region.
- Monday: Psychologist Wes Crenshaw: Adolescent Stress & Anxiety
- Tuesday: The Future of Journalism Education / KC Saxophonist Bobby Watson
- Wednesday: Courthouse Perspectives on KC Violence / Security, Immigration, Trade & a Border Wall / Local Listen
- Thursday: TBD / Weekend To-Do List
- Friday: Holistic PTSD Healing