Up To Date
Weekdays at 11 a.m.
- Hosted by Steve Kraske
Up to Date focuses on pressing issues, both local and national, including politics, economics, planning and design, history and culture — topics that have an impact on the lives of the Greater Kansas City region.
- Monday: Lincoln and the Thirteenth Amendment / HPM Round-up
- Tuesday: Special Programming: BBC World Service's The Response
- Wednesday: Children's Mercy Health Series: Picky Eaters / Local Listen
- Thursday: White Rage / KS Budget Director Shawn Sullivan / Weekend To-Do List
- Friday: Indie, Foreign & Documentary Film Critics