Up To Date
Weekdays at 11 a.m.
- Hosted by Steve Kraske
Up to Date focuses on pressing issues, both local and national, including politics, economics, planning and design, history and culture — topics that have an impact on the lives of the Greater Kansas City region.
- Monday: The Rules of "Oppo" Research / Streetcar Executive Director Tom Gerend
- Tuesday: Park University's Standout Pianist / How Secure is Your Vote?
- Wednesday: Health of the Highways / Local Listen
- Thursday: Veterinarian Wayne Hunthausen / Weekend To-Do List
- Friday: Indie, Foreign and Documentary Film Critics