Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Tue December 13, 2011
You're Fired, Trump Tells Himself; He Won't Be Moderating Any Debate
He'd hinted that this might happen.
And now Donald Trump has decided he won't moderate a Republican presidential debate after all, because, he says, it might be a conflict of interest since he still just might, maybe, could run for president in 2012 as an independent.
Of course, the scheduled Dec. 27 event was down to only two candidates — former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Sen. Rick Santorum.
Our friend Frank James will figure out what this all means, if anything, on It's All Politics.
Update at 4 p.m. ET. Trump Has Posted A Video Explaining His Thinking.