Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Mon September 24, 2012
What's New In Kansas City-Area Business Development
Kevin Collison began his recent look at the impact that Tom McDonnell has had on Kansas City by saying, "If the 1930s was Tom’s Town, as in Pendergast, since the early 1990s it’s been Tom’s Town... as in McDonnell."
What? You've never heard of Tom McDonnell? Then tune in to Tuesday's Up to Date as Steve Kraske welcomes Collison, development reporter for The Kansas City Star, to talk about the career of one of the most influential men in Kansas City redevelopment.
We'll also talk about the latest in the economic development wars between Missouri and Kansas, get an update on Cerner speeding up construction of its big project out at Village West by the Kansas Speedway, and discuss what the potential sale of AEG means for the Sprint Center downtown.
If you've got questions or comments for our guest, we'd love to hear them. Give us a call at 816 235 2888 or email us at email@example.com. You can also post comments on KCUR's Facebook page or Tweet us at @KCURUpToDate.