Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Up to Date
Thu October 11, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List: October 11-14, 2012
Looking for something to do for the weekend of October 11-14, 2012? Brian McTavish has some great ideas as he returns with the Weekend To-Do List.
Jerry Seinfeld: Stand-up comedy. 7 p.m. Friday at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $64 to $79
Rhythm & Ribs Jazz & Blues: Local and national jazz and blues artists on three stages, including trumpeter Arturo Sandoval. 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday at the American Jazz Museum, 18th and Vine. Admission: $25; $15 for seniors
“Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson”: Rock musical with live band onstage. 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday at the Unicorn Theatre, 3828 Main, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $27.50, $37.50 “The Satin Dolls”: Tribute to legendary female singers of the 1940s and ’50s starring Samantha Agron, Colleen Grate & Julie Shaw. 8 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday at the Chestnut Fine Arts Center, 234 N. Chestnut, Olathe, Ks. Tickets: $23; $20 for seniors Mustache Dash 5K: Inaugural 5K run/walk for mustache fans. Start time 8:30 a.m. Saturday (Lil’ Shavers Kids Run 9:30 a.m.) at Park Place, 117th and Nall, Leawood, Ks. Admission: Free to observe (registration fees apply for participants)