Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Thu November 15, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List, Nov. 16-18
It's a good weekend for fans of music and Christmas TV specials. Brian McTavish and Up To Date once again have your full weekend to-do list.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand. Tickets: $31 to $97
The Wallflowers, 8 p.m. today at the Midland Theatre, 1228 Main. Tickets: $30
“Tap Dogs”: International tap-dancing spectacular, 7:30 p.m. today and Friday, 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, 1 and 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway. Tickets: $36 to $76
“A Very Merry Schtickmas Show: A Wacky Tribute to Christmas TV Specials, 7:30 p.m. Saturday and 3:30 p.m. Sunday with performances through Jan. 1 at the Martin City Melodrama at Metcalf South, 9601 Metcalf, Overland Park. For tickets, call (913) 642-7576.
Rosanne Cash (Country/Americana), 8 p.m. Saturday at the Folly Theater, 300 W. 12th
Tickets: $30 to $85
“Illumination at Union Station”: Tree-lighting ceremony and Holiday Model Railway Experience, 5 p.m. Saturday at Union Station, 30 W. Pershing Road Kansas City, Mo. Admission is free.