Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- New President And CEO For The National World War I Museum
Up to Date
Thu January 24, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: January 24-27, 2013
Looking for something to do the weekend of January 24-27, 2013? Up to Date's Brian McTavish returns with the Weekend To-Do List.
On Golden Pond (stage play starring Mike Farrell of TV’s “M*A*S*H”), Seating at 6 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday; seating at 11:45 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday at the New Theatre Restaurant, 9229 Foster, Overland Park. Tickets: $40 to $56
I’ll Be Seeing You: The Songs of World War II (featuring singers Lauren Braton, Colleen Grate, Molly Hammer and pianist/singer J. Kent Barnhart), 1 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Sunday at the Quality Hill Playhouse, 303 W. 10th St. Tickets: $32; $29 seniors and students
Billy Elliot (Tony Award-winning Broadway musical), 7:30 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 1 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Music Hall, 301 W. 13th St. Tickets: $30 to $85
No Justice (Country), 8 p.m. Thursday at The Granada, 1020 Massachusetts, Lawrence. Tickets: $12
Harlem Globetrotters basketball, 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand. Tickets: $25 to $132