Most Active Stories
- How The Royals Chose Between Two Of The Coolest Songs Ever
- Here Are The Prophetic Lyrics To Viral 'Royals' Parody Song
- Four Playoff Teams, One Kansas City Firm: Populous Rules The Ballparks
- KU Hospital: Patient Admitted Monday At 'Low To Moderate Risk' Of Ebola
- The Story Behind The 'Royal' Newspaper Every Kansas Citian Will Save
Up to Date
Thu December 19, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: December 20-22, 2013
Need something to light your winter fire this weekend? Brian McTavish has our Weekend To-Do List for Dec. 20-22.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Holiday rock opera), 3 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand, Kansas City, Mo., Tickets: $30-$59.50
The Lettermen (Pop), 8 p.m. Friday at Yardley Hall, Carlsen Center, Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, Kan., Tickets: $35
Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs (March to the NFL playoffs), Noon Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Tickets: $64-$285
Skate with Santa (The jolly old elf slaps on the blades and mingles with fellow ice skaters), 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at Line Creek Community Center Ice Arena, 5940 N.W. Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, Mo. Admission: $6 (includes skate rental).
Kansas City Symphony Christmas Festival with visit from Santa (Holiday family concert), 7 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 1 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 2:30 and 7 p.m. Sunday at Helzberg Hall, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo., Tickets: $39-$72
Up to Date