Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Thu December 19, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: December 20-22, 2013
Need something to light your winter fire this weekend? Brian McTavish has our Weekend To-Do List for Dec. 20-22.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Holiday rock opera), 3 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand, Kansas City, Mo., Tickets: $30-$59.50
The Lettermen (Pop), 8 p.m. Friday at Yardley Hall, Carlsen Center, Johnson County Community College, Overland Park, Kan., Tickets: $35
Indianapolis Colts vs. Kansas City Chiefs (March to the NFL playoffs), Noon Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Tickets: $64-$285
Skate with Santa (The jolly old elf slaps on the blades and mingles with fellow ice skaters), 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at Line Creek Community Center Ice Arena, 5940 N.W. Waukomis Drive, Kansas City, Mo. Admission: $6 (includes skate rental).
Kansas City Symphony Christmas Festival with visit from Santa (Holiday family concert), 7 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 1 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 2:30 and 7 p.m. Sunday at Helzberg Hall, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo., Tickets: $39-$72
Up to Date