Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Up to Date
Thu August 9, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List: August 9-12
Looking for something to do the weekend of August 9-12, 2012? Brian McTavish is back with Up to Date's Weekend To-Do List.
Crosby, Stills and Nash: 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Starlight Theatre in Swope Park, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $45 to $150
Wanda Jackson: 8:30 p.m. Friday at Knuckleheads Saloon, 417 E. 18th, Kansas City, Mo.
“Aida” : 8 p.m. Thursday and Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $25 to $95
Quixotic, Emancipator, the Floozies: Avant-garde dancing and downtempo/trip-hop/electronic music. 7 p.m. Saturday at Crossroads KC. Tickets: $26.50 to $76.50
Steve Kramer: Stand-up comedy. 8 p.m. Thursday, 7:45 and 9:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 7 p.m. Sunday
Stanford & Sons Comedy Club, Legends Shopping Mall, Kansas City, Ks. Tickets: $12 to $35