Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up To Date
Thu August 16, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List: August 17-19
Looking for something to do the weekend of August 17-19, 2012? Brian McTavish is back with Up to Date's Weekend To-Do List.
Ethnic Enrichment Festival: Food and entertainment from around the world. 6 to 10 p.m. Friday, noon to 10 p.m. Saturday, noon to 6 p.m. Sunday at Swope Park (to avoid construction on 63rd Street, use Meyer Boulevard to festival) Admission: $3; ages 12 and younger get in free.
The Toy Piano Collective featuring Mark Lowrey: 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Czar Bar, 1531 Grand Blvd., Kansas City, MO.
B.B. King with the Robert Cray Band: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Starlight Theatre in Swope Park. Tickets: $45 to $245 (four-pack for $24.75 each)
Summer Pie Contest: 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday, Record Bar, 1020 Westport Road, Kansas City, MO. Admission: Free
Parkville Days Riverfest: Music, food, carnival rides, games, arts and crafts. 6 to 10 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday at English Landing Park, downtown Parkville, MO. Admission: Free