Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Up to Date
Fri April 26, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: April 26-28, 2013
Looking for ways to embrace the sunshine for the weekend of April 26-28, 2013? Brian McTavish has some choices for you on the Weekend To-Do List.
Black Keys with the Flaming Lips (Rock), 7:30 p.m. Sunday at the Sprint Center, 1407 Grand. Tickets: $39.50 “The Mikado” (Gilbert and Sullivan operetta), 7:30 p.m. Friday, 2 p.m. Sunday at the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway. Tickets: $95 to $165 Bill Burr (Stand-up comedy), 8 p.m. Saturday at The Midland, 1228 Main. Tickets: $32.50, $35 Kansas City Burlesque Festival (Gals and guys taking it [nearly] all off), Opening gala 8 p.m. Thursday at Retro Downtown (1518 McGee); Friday and Saturday at Crown Center’s Off Center Theatre (2450 Grand) and Saturday at Folly Theater (300 W. 12th). Tickets: $5 opening gala; $22 to $63 (18 and older) Chalk Walk in Historic Northeast (Sidewalks turn into works of art), 9 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at The Concourse at Kessler Park, junction of St. John, Gladstone and Benton. Admission: Free