Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Thu April 18, 2013
The Weekend To-Do List: April 19-21, 2013
Looking for something to do for the weekend of April 19-21, 2013? Step out of the rain with Brian McTavish and the Weekend To-Do List.
Flights of Fancy Kite Festival (Mega kite displays by Kansas City Kite Club), 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at Metropolitan Community College – Longview, 500 S.W. Longview Road, Lee’s Summit.Admission: Free Katey Sagal: An Evening of Music and the cast of “Sons of Anarchy” (Singer/actress), 8 p.m. Thursday at the Midland Theater, 1228 Main. Tickets: $40 Ninth Annual Troost Festival (Live music and family attractions on stage and in the street), Noon to 10 p.m. Saturday at 31st and Troost. Admission: Free 78th Kansas City Golden Gloves Tournament of Champions – Final Round (Amateur boxing), 7 p.m. Saturday at Memorial Hall, 600 N. Seventh, Kansas City, Kan. Tickets: $10 to $25 Weird Al Yankovic (Prince of song parody), 7 p.m. Monday at the Uptown Theater, 3600 Broadway.Tickets: $35 to $110