Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Up to Date
Thu January 26, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for a few things to get your attention this weekend? Up to Date's Brian McTavish offers up a few options in his Weekend To-Do List for January 20-22, 2012.
Kansas City Symphony Sci-Fi Spectacular with George Takei: 8 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Helzberg Hall, Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets are sold out; check for any tickets that may be returned to box office at 816-471-0400
The Lemonheads: 9 p.m. Friday at the Granada Theatre, 1020 Massachusetts, Lawrence, Ks. Tickets: $15 in advance
Dov Davidoff: Stand-up comedy. 8 p.m. Thursday, 7:45 and 9:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Stanford's Comedy Club, 1867 Village West Parkway at the Legends, Kansas City, Ks. Tickets: $12 to $35
“The Adventures of Tom Sawyer”: Kansas City Repertory Theatre. 7 p.m. Thursday, 8 p.m. Friday, 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday, 1 and 5 p.m. Sunday at Spencer Theatre, James C. Olson Performing Arts Center, UMKC, 4949 Cherry, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $20-$75