Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up to Date
Thu January 12, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Ready to face the great urban outdoors this weekend? Brian McTavish is back to offer up a few options in his Weekend To-Do List for January 13-14, 2012.
Shelby Lynne: Pop country. 8 p.m. Friday at the Folly Theater, 1020 Central, Kansas City, Mo.Tickets: $30-$60.
Dave Coulier:Stand-up comedy. 8 p.m. Thursday, 7:45 and 9:45 p.m. Friday and Saturday at Stanford’s Comedy Club at the Legends, Kansas City, Kan. Tickets: $12 to $38
Improv Thunderdome: Season Nine, Round One. Improvisational comedy teams compete 10 p.m. Saturday at Comedy City at Westport Flea Market, 817 Westport Road, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $10
Billy Joe Shaver: Honky tonk. 8:30 p.m. Sunday at Knuckleheads Saloon, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $22.50
All Star Weekend: Pop rock. 6 p.m. Saturday at the Beaumont Club, 4050 Pennsylvania, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets:$27.50