Most Active Stories
- Portraits And Party Scenes From Kansas City's Drag Ball Culture Revealed
- Blue Valley High Lost A 'Star In The Making'
- Music In The '90s: Was There A 'KC Sound'?
- Preschool Trauma Program In Kansas City Getting National Attention
- Kansas City Grocer's Hand-Painted Signs Are A Lost Art In The Modern Age
Up to Date
Thu June 14, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for something to do the weekend of June 15 to 17, 2012? Brian McTavish is back with Up to Date's Weekend To-Do List.
Barry Manilow: 7:30 p.m. Sunday at Starlight Theatre in Swope Park. Tickets: $9.99-$249.99
Browne’s Irish Street Faire featuring the Elders: Browne’s Irish Marketplace, 3300 Pennsylvania, Kansas City, Mo. 5 to 11 p.m. Friday, 3 to 11 p.m. Saturday (Elders perform Saturday night only) Admission: $12 ($10 in advance; two-day pass $18 in advance); ages 12 and younger get in free
Gin Blossoms: 9 p.m. Friday at the KC Live Stage in Kansas City Power & Light District. Admission: Free
Rock & Rumble Rally with Alice Cooper: 8 p.m. Friday at the Midland by AMC, 1228 Main, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $30 ($25 in advance)
“Titus Andronicus”: Shakespeare's bloodiest play. 8 p.m. Thursdays through Mondays (ends June 24) at The Living Room Theatre, 1818 McGee, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $20