Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Up to Date
Thu May 24, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for something to do this weekend? Up to Date's Brian McTavish offers up a few options in his Weekend To-Do List for May 24-May 27, 2012.
Jiggle Jam Family Fest: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday (Verve Pipe 4:30-5 p.m. Saturday) at the Crown Center Square, 2450 Grand, Kansas City, Mo. Admission: $10 in advance, $15 at gate, $18 weekend pass (ages 2 and younger get in free)
Piccadilly Circus: Family circus with boxing kangaroo. 1, 3:30 and 6 p.m. Sunday at Hale Arena, 1800 Genessee, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $28, $35
Snoop Dogg: 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Voodoo Lounge at Harrah’s Casino North Kansas City. Tickets: $37.50-$75
Psychostick: Heavy metal humor. 6:30 p.m. Saturday at the Beaumont Club, 4050 Pennsylvania, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $11
Celebration at the Station: Memorial Day weekend event featuring the Kansas City Symphony and fireworks
7:30 p.m. Sunday at Union Station, 30 W. Pershing, Kansas City, Mo. Admission: Free