Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up To Date
Fri April 27, 2012
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for something to do this weekend? Up to Date's Brian McTavish offers up a few options in his Weekend To-Do List for April 27-29, 2012.
Shooter Jennings and Cody Canada & the Departed: Magical Misdemeanor Tour…take that Waylon! Doors open 7 p.m. Saturday at Grinders, 417 E. 18th Street, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $21.50 to $61.50
Superheroes at the Drive-In: Triple-feature show on new state-of-the-art outdoor digital cinema screen, plus family activities. Gates open at 3 p.m. Saturday and showings start at 7:45 p.m at the Boulevard Drive-In, 1501 Merriam Lane, Kansas City, KS. Admission: $25 per carload
Second Annual Kansas City Burlesque Festival: Taking it off…but not all of it off. The show opens at 8 p.m. Friday and 10:30 p.m. Saturday at the Uptown Theater, 3700 Broadway, Kansas City, MO. Tickets: $20, $25
The Smithereens: Power pop stalwarts. Doors at 7 p.m., show starts 8 p.m. Saturday at the Midland by AMC, 1228 Main, Kansas City, MO. Admission: Free, but must be 21.