Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu December 8, 2011
The Weekend To-Do List
Looking for a way to get out and enjoy the weekend? Brian McTavish, our very own epitome of a good time, offers at least five fun and unique things to do in Kansas City every weekend. It's a veritable cornucopia of cheer!
Mavis Staples: 7:30 p.m. Thursday at Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, 1601 Broadway Boulevard, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $45-$75
Kathy Griffin: 8 p.m. Saturday at Music Hall, 301 West 13th Street, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $35-$99.99
Cedric the Entertainer: 7 p.m. Sunday at Midland by AMC, 1228 Main Street, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $49.50-$69.50
The Kansas City Steampunk Circus Social II: A Clockwork Christmas Social: 8 p.m. Saturday at Davey’s Uptown Ramblers Club, 3402 Main Street, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $12 advanced, $15 at the door
Puddle of Mudd: 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Midland by AMC, 1228 Main Street, Kansas City, Mo. Tickets: $15