Most Active Stories
- LISTEN: How Kansas City Barbecue Became Famous, Explained In 90 Seconds
- How Kansas City And Baltimore Match Up Outside The Baseball Diamond
- How The Royals Chose Between Two Of The Coolest Songs Ever
- Listen To The Staff At WYPR In Baltimore Congratulate The Royals
- Four Playoff Teams, One Kansas City Firm: Populous Rules The Ballparks
Tue May 27, 2014
A Visiting Curator's Perspective On Kansas City's Art Scene
Danny Orendorff arrived in Kansas City a year ago to serve as Curator-in-Residence for the Charlotte Street Foundation. Before he arrived in town for this rotating position, his career was split between San Francisco and Chicago.
With a year of close observation under his belt, Danny Orendorff shares his notes on Kansas City's strengths and weaknesses as an art city. He also tells us about his current exhibition at La Esquina gallery, provocatively titled The Stench of Rotting Flowers.
- Danny Orendorff, curator-in-residence, The Charlotte Street Foundation
Up to Date
Arts & Culture