Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon September 19, 2011
Using Technology To Travel
If you have a smartphone, it probably goes everywhere with you… but, what if you’re leaving the country? Can you charge your iPad in Costa Rica? And much will your mobile phone company charge for roaming in Malaysia? Join the Computer Guys as they search for the best ways to avoid technology snafus on your travels abroad.
What plagues travelers when it comes to travel and tech? One tip: Don't forget your smartphone saps battery even when it's off, so remove it and save your juice if you're in a bind. Learn how to avoid common pitfalls and figure out how to make technology work for you. Our hosts even share their favorite apps for travel: figure out how to wade through the useful and not-so-useful. Plus, your questions, and a technology news lightening round.