Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wed February 27, 2013
True/False Film Fest Turns 10
Indonesian gang culture. The hunt for Osama bin Laden. Sunbathers, barbecuers and swimmers at a national park in Israel. Life in a Karachi orphanage. These are just some of the subjects explored in the nearly 40 films scheduled for this year's True/False Film Fest.
It’s the 10th anniversary for the True/False Film Fest based in Columbia, Missouri that blurs the line between fact and fiction, propaganda and journalism. On Wednesday's Central Standard, we’ll talk about the history - and future - of the event with co-founder and director David Wilson.