Most Active Stories
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Mon March 17, 2014
Tell KCUR: For You, What’s The First Sign of Spring?
Spring makes its official debut on Thursday.
But we want to know what you think are the more telling indicators that winter is behind us.
Perhaps it’s March Madness basketball or the blooming of tulips.
Maybe spring is here when it’s warm enough to go outside without a jacket — or when Easter candy hits the stores.
Tell KCUR: For you, what’s the first sign of spring?
We love hearing your voice, too. You also can call us and leave a message at 816-235-2881.
We’ll share your stories Thursday online and on the air during our 10 a.m. daily talk show, Central Standard.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online.
Up to Date