Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
Mon February 17, 2014
Tell KCUR: Where Were You During the JJ's Explosion?
This week will mark the one-year anniversary of the explosion at JJ's Restaurant on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo.
As we look back, we want to know your memories of those tragic hours and days, and what has stayed with you.
Tell KCUR: Where were you when the explosion occurred? What about the tragedy sticks with you?
Whether you were a regular at JJ's or had never been, we want to know your thoughts as we remember the disaster that happened the night of Feb. 19, 2013.
We'll share your JJ's memories on the air and online Wednesday.
You also can leave us your answer in a voicemail at 816-235-2881.
Tell KCUR is part of a new initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online.
Find our coverage from the JJ's explosion here.