Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon February 17, 2014
Tell KCUR: Where Were You During the JJ's Explosion?
This week will mark the one-year anniversary of the explosion at JJ's Restaurant on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Mo.
As we look back, we want to know your memories of those tragic hours and days, and what has stayed with you.
Tell KCUR: Where were you when the explosion occurred? What about the tragedy sticks with you?
Whether you were a regular at JJ's or had never been, we want to know your thoughts as we remember the disaster that happened the night of Feb. 19, 2013.
We'll share your JJ's memories on the air and online Wednesday.
You also can leave us your answer in a voicemail at 816-235-2881.
Tell KCUR is part of a new initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online.
Find our coverage from the JJ's explosion here.