Most Active Stories
- What Kansas City's Guilty Pleasures Cost On Both Sides Of The State Line
- St. Joseph Public School Administrator Returns As Stipend Scandal Continues
- Going To Kansas City: Finding More Room To Think, Literally
- NPR, KCUR To Make Changes To Broadcast Clock
- Lawrence Residents Weigh In On Plans For East 9th Street
Mon July 7, 2014
Tell KCUR: What’s Something That Kansas City Needs? Why?
Whether or not you call Kansas City home or are just passing through, chances are you have some advice for the city.
Well, at least these redditors do. Last month, this Reddit thread, asking, “What’s something that Kansas City needs?” generated nearly 300 comments.
Answers ranged from “a decent bowling alley” to “quality schools” to “curbside glass recycling.”
We want to know how our audience would like to improve the metro area, as well.
Tell KCUR: What’s something that Kansas City needs? Why?
You also can leave us a message at 816-235-2881 or send an email with your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll share your stories Thursday online and on the air during KCUR’s daily talk show Central Standard, which starts at 10 a.m.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online. Check out our arsenal of questions and your answers.