Most Active Stories
- LISTEN: How Kansas City Barbecue Became Famous, Explained In 90 Seconds
- How Kansas City And Baltimore Match Up Outside The Baseball Diamond
- How The Royals Chose Between Two Of The Coolest Songs Ever
- Listen To The Staff At WYPR In Baltimore Congratulate The Royals
- Four Playoff Teams, One Kansas City Firm: Populous Rules The Ballparks
Mon July 14, 2014
Tell KCUR: What Does It Mean To Be A Midwesterner In 5 Words Or Less?
As our daily talk show Central Standard prepares for its on-air discussion of Midwestern values later this week, we want to know more about your take on the country’s heartland.
Does your mind veer immediately to the region’s work ethic or do you think more about Midwest cuisine or weather?
Tell KCUR: What does it mean to be a Midwesterner in five words or less?
You also can leave us a message at 816-235-2881 or send an email with your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll share your stories Thursday online and on the air during Central Standard, which starts at 10 a.m.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online. Check out our arsenal of questions and your answers.