Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- The Types Of Things Lurking Underground In Kansas City's Caves
- Missouri’s E-Cigarette Veto Override May Lead To Showdown With FDA
- FBI And State Auditor Investigating St. Joseph School District
- Finalists Selected, Design Process Starts For UMKC's Proposed Downtown Arts Campus
Mon August 18, 2014
Tell KCUR: What Can Kansas City Learn From Events In Ferguson?
The aftermath of a police killing of an unarmed 18-year-old black man near St. Louis earlier this month continues to unfold.
As Missourians on the other side of the Show-Me-State follow the outrage from Michael Brown’s death, the rallies, the looting, the vigils, the military-like crowd-control measures, the changes in law enforcement and the politics now tied to Ferguson, Mo. — we want to know what Kansas Citians are taking away from what many national news reporters are calling the “mayhem” in Missouri.
Tell KCUR: What can Kansas City learn from events in Ferguson?
You also can leave us a message at 816-235-2881 or send an email with your answer to email@example.com.
We’ll share your stories Thursday online and on the air during KCUR’s daily talk show Central Standard, which starts at 10 a.m.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online. Everyone has knowledge and insight to share. Be a source for KCUR and let us know more about your expertise.