Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon February 24, 2014
Tell KCUR: What Are The Kansas City Metro’s Strongest Dividing Lines?
Natural and perceived borders often determine how we live in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
Streets, rivers, the state line and county boundaries are just some of the borders that affect where we eat, work and play.
We want to know which lines are the most divisive in the Kansas City area.
Tell KCUR: What are the Kansas City metro’s strongest geographic dividing lines? How do they affect your life?
You also can leave us a message at 816-235-2881.
We’ll share your stories Thursday during the 10 a.m. hour on talk show Central Standard and on kcur.org.
This Tell KCUR question is tied to Beyond Our Borders, a digital and broadcast community project at KCUR.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online.