Most Active Stories
- The Story Behind The Giant Fiberglass Penguin At Kansas City's Penguin Park
- The Types Of Things Lurking Underground In Kansas City's Caves
- Missouri’s E-Cigarette Veto Override May Lead To Showdown With FDA
- Kansas Seeks To Address Prison Guard ‘Correctional Fatigue’
- When It Comes To Kansas City's State Line, It's Complicated
Tue July 29, 2014
Tell KCUR: How Much Does A Tomato Cost In Kansas City?
Summer: it's hot, it's time for a vacation and it's delicious, juicy tomato season.
But not all tomatoes are created equal. And they're not all the same price, either.
On an upcoming segment of our daily talk show, Central Standard, we’re investigating the variation in price and quality of tomatoes you can buy in grocery stores and farmer’s markets.
Help us map tomato prices across the Midwest by filling out this form. You'll need to know where you bought the tomatoes, what type they are and how much they cost. Remember to click "submit" at the bottom of the form.
We’ll share all of your juicy details online and on the air Aug. 14.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. Check out our arsenal of questions and your answers. Everyone has knowledge and insight to share. Be a source for KCUR and let us know more about your expertise.