Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Mon June 2, 2014
Tell KCUR: Dear GOP, Pick Kansas City Because ________
Kansas City is among the final four cities up for consideration to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
But we’re not out of the woods yet.
This week, convention selection committee members are in town, deciding whether or not Kansas City has what it takes to host one of the party’s biggest bashes of the presidential election cycle.
We want to know why you think Kansas City stands apart from competitor cities Cleveland, Dallas and Denver.
Whether or not you want the convention to come to Kansas City, what would you tell the selection committee about Kansas City?
Fill in the blank: Dear GOP, pick Kansas City because _______.
You also can leave us a message at 816-235-2881 or send an email with your answer to email@example.com.
We’ll share your stories Thursday online and on the air during KCUR’s daily talk show Central Standard, which starts at 10 a.m.
Tell KCUR is part of an initiative to engage the community and shine a light on your experiences and opinions. We’ll ask a new question every week and then share your feedback on the air and online. Check out our arsenal of questions and your answers.