Tue December 27, 2011
Share Your New Year's Resolutions
Are you planning to set a New Year's resolution? For real this time? Let us help you in this episode of Central Standard.
Join guest host Bill Anderson as we set our New Year's resolutions for 2012 live on air. Joining him are guest experts to help you create a plan for reaching those goals. For your mind body and spirit – we’re joined by a wellness specialist and life coach Jill Tupper. Then later in the hour, for your bank account, credit scores, and savings goals, financial advisor David Jackson.
Jill Tupper will be teaching a workshop called "New Year New You" on January 14th from 1-4pm at Pilates 1901.
1. Andrea S., Westport, attend more morning yoga classes
2. Phyllis R., Olathe, lose 20 lbs
3. Bill A., Lawrence, read more books
4. Jessie, KC, will focus more on her health and wellness as a new mother
5. MK, Overland Park, lose 15 lbs
6. Sally W., read all of Oprah Book Club books
7. Amy, KCK, get a new job
8. William, KC, get ahead on bills and maintain his job
9. David J., KCMO, watch what he eats, regular exercise
10. Isak, KCMO, end what he calls the "financial chaos that I have allowed to become habit"
Contribute your resolutions to our list! Just send us an e-mail, or call in during the show at (816) 235-2888.