Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Archeology Bolsters Background Of Historic Kansas City Homestead
- KCUR Announces New Host For Daily Talk Show 'Central Standard'
Fri August 3, 2012
The Secret Lives Of Secrets
On this Monday's Central Standard, a look at the psychological implications of the secrets we keep. Are all secrets created equal?
Our guest Dr. Bruce Liese says our problems are only as big as our secrets. He'll speak with guest host Bill Anderson about the private lives that dangerous people keep concealed, and the origins of secret-keeping in childhood and adolescence.
Dr. Bruce Liese, KU Family Medicine
What’s the biggest secret you’ve ever kept or been asked to keep? What has happened (good or bad) when you've shared secrets with others? What's the biggest secret that's ever been kept from you? Call in at 816-235-2888, send us a tweet, or shoot us an e-mail.