Most Active Stories
- New Lawsuit Alleges Racial Discrimination At Power And Light
- Marathon Spelling Bee Makes Celebrities Out Of Kansas City Area Spellers
- How You Get Out Of Speeding Tickets In Kansas City
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules School Funding Formula Unconstitutional
- Marathon Jackson County Spelling Bee Finally Ends
Tue October 20, 2009
Reward Increased In Hereford House Blaze
Kansas City, MO – Authorities have doubled the reward for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for the million-dollar fire at the Hereford House restaurant downtown last year.
They're now offering $10,000 - and have posted a previously unreleased security video photo that shows what appears to be a second suspect in the dimly lit restaurant shortly before the 1 AM fire.
The photo released today showed a man who appeared to be larger or at least heavier-set than the man in the security photo released in February.
The fire took place one year ago today. The restaurant has not reopened.