Most Active Stories
- Getting To Know Midtown's 'Running Superman'
- Collector And Gallerist Byron Cohen Dies At 72
- Liberty Hospital Announces Layoffs, Citing Pending 'Health Care Storm'
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Genetically Modified Food You’re Probably Eating
- Insight Into The Trials And Joys Of Transgender Relationships
Thu March 17, 2005
Public Forum with Nelson-Atkins Expansion Architect Steven Holl
By Laura Spencer
Kansas City, Missouri – Architect Steven Holl spoke to a near capacity crowd on March 17, 2005 in the sanctuary of Unity Temple on the Plaza...at a public forum about the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
project. Holl showed construction photos and renderings of the addition, called the Bloch building, which is scheduled to open in 2007. Area residents have expressed mixed reactions as construction continues. KCUR's Laura Spencer attended last night's forum, and brings us these excerpts from the question and answer session with the architect.
Check out the discussions on the blogs...BlogKC
, A Daily Dose of Architecture