Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri March 1, 2013
Originally published on Sat March 2, 2013 11:07 am
BILL KURTIS: Now, panel, where will horses turn up next? Alonzo Bodden?
ALONZO BODDEN: We're going to be shocked when we see horses running the Indy 500 to save on fuel.
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
JESSI KLEIN: I think we will see a horse on the roof of Mitt Romney's car.
SAGAL: An oldie but a goodie.
KLEIN: So stupid. It's so old.
SAGAL: And Mo Rocca?
MO ROCCA: Well, I'd like to see horses show up in shampoo commercials.
KURTIS: And if that happens, Mo, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Bill Kurtis. What a pleasure.
SAGAL: Thanks also to Alonzo Bodden, Jessi Klein, Mo Rocca. Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal, and will still be next week when we see you again.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.