Most Active Stories
- The Fate And Future Of Wyandotte County's Sauer Castle
- The Coolest Rock Concert In Kansas City You Never Knew About
- Two Kansas City Area Schools Ranked In News Site's Top 25 List
- St. Joseph, Missouri School District's Legal And Political Troubles Mount
- Food Critics: The Best Fine Dining In Kansas City
Up To Date
Thu July 12, 2012
Politics in the Workplace
Are there legal repercussions for political expression in the workplace? Find out, as we talk with lawyer Brian Finucane, who specializes in labor and employment law.
Brian Finucane is the managing partner of the Kansas City office of Fisher & Phillips LLP. He has practiced exclusively in the field of labor and employment law since 1977. Brian represents clients in traditional labor law matters, negotiating contracts and handling NLRB matters, union contract arbitration, and union avoidance efforts. He represents employers in state and federal courts and before state and federal administrative agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Department of Labor, National Labor Relations Board and Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Brian represented United Parcel Service in the landmark U.S. Supreme Court case of Murphy v. United Parcel Service. He is "AV" Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell and has been repeatedly selected for inclusion in Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers. He has been listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Business Lawyers since 2003 and in The Best Lawyers in America since 2006.