Most Active Stories
- What Would A Sprint, T-Mobile Merger Mean For Kansas City?
- Missouri Creates Unique Medical Classification: Assistant Physician
- Food Critics: Where To Find The Best Slice Of Pizza In Kansas City
- Food Critics: The Best Happy Hour In Kansas City
- Here's What You Need To Know About KCPS-Academie Lafayette Plan
Up to Date
Mon July 2, 2012
Political Pundits: Taxes, and Health Care, and Elections, O My!
The thermometer keeps inching upwards, though its hard to tell if its measuring heat or the rhetoric coming out of Washington. The recent Supreme Court decisions have done little to quell the debates on either side, and with a looming election in five months, no one seems interested in backing down.
Monday, on Up to Date, our political pundits--Kansas City Star reporter Dave Helling, University of Kansas political science professor Burdett Loomis, Washburn University political science professor Bob Beatty, and St. Louis Beacon reporter Jo Mannies--return to impart some clarity to the issues that are heating up politics on both the national and local level.
Whether its tax cuts, health care, or the race to the White House, listen in for the latest on Up to Date.